Register of interests: Gordon Hunt
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Board or Committee member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
Senior Manager, Research and Enhancement, College Development Network (full-time role).
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Board or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than £25,000 or less than £25,000 but more than one per cent of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
- Board Member, West College Scotland.
- Chair, Stand Alone UK.
- Interim Chair, ProjectChange Scotland.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.