Register of interests: Caroline Stuart
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Council member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
- Scottish Police Authority.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
- The Data Lab consultancy.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership (to be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than 1% of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
- Make Maths Count Commission.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family