Register of interests: Douglas Mundie
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Council member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
- Saltire Business Solutions Ltd, Managing Director.
- Legacy RMC Ltd, Director.
- Assured Process Management Ltd, Director.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
- Occasional consultancy on strategic matters to College Development Network.
- Occasional consultancy with individual universities and colleges.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than 1% of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
- Saltire Business Solutions Ltd.
- Assured Process Management Ltd.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
- Institute of Directors Scotland - Council Member.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family