Register of interests: Paul Little
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Council member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
- Principal and Chief Executive, City of Glasgow College.
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
- Glasgow (Colleges) Region.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than 1% of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
- Worldskills Scotland Ambassador.
- Member of Board of Worldskills UK.
- Member of Colleges Scotland Principals’ Group.
- Member of Management Side/National Negotiations (Pay and Conditions).
- Principal attending Glasgow Colleges Regional Board (Observer).
- Member of Glasgow Colleges Group.
- Deputy President of Board of Glasgow Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of UK Merchant Navy Training Board.
- Member of Board of European Foundation for Quality Management.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family