D-I Brown Register of interests
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Committee member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
BBC Scotland, Lead Project Manager, BBC Scotland.
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
None. I was chair of the Creative Media Network until May of this year where the group was put into abeyance.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than one percent of the total issued share value of the company
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family