Register of interests: Dr Caroline Cantley
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Committee member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
Executive Director of the Scottish Research Partnership in Engineering
(employed/hosted by the University of Strathclyde).
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
The Scottish Research Partnership in Engineering (SRPe) is comprised of ten
Scottish HEI partners, namely:
University of Aberdeen; University of Dundee; University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh Napier University; University of Glasgow; Glasgow Caledonian University; Heriot-Watt University; Robert Gordon University; University of Strathclyde; University of the West of Scotland.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than £25,000 or less than £25,000 but more than one per cent of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
- Member of the Higher Education and Industry STEM Coordination Group for Education Scotland.
- Council Member of the Scottish Optoelectronics Association
- Vice-Chair of the Physics Industrial Advisory Board of the University of the West of Scotland.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.