Register of interests: Ian Reid
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Committee member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
None currently. Director of Trace Element Associates Ltd - private consultancy currently dormant
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
CEO, CENSIS Innovation Centre - University of Glasgow employment contract (full time / fixed term)
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
The Innovation Centre has dealings with all Scottish HEIs to varying degrees
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than £25,000 or less than £25,000 but more than one per cent of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
See 1 above
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
Member of IoP Fellowship panel
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.
Shareholder in Trace Element Associates Ltd (dormant) - see 1 above