Corporate Services underpins SFC’s internal and external work through strategic projects, policy and delivery services.
The directorate also includes corporate governance-related central services for SFC and its human resources and IT teams.
The Capital and Climate Change team develops SFC’s strategies for meeting the requirements of the Climate Change Act, including negotiating targets for universities and colleges to reduce their carbon footprints.
Unless specified, the standard email address format for SFC staff is first email@example.com, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
contactSCOTLAND-BSL connects Deaf BSL users throughout Scotland through a video relay service (VRS) with all of Scotland’s public authorities.
- Martin Fairbairn, Chief Operating Officer / Secretary to the Board, 0131 313 6524.
- Sarah Bennett, PA to Chair and Chief Operating Officer, 0131 313 6570.
- Ashley Coutts, Group Co-ordinator, 0131 313 6537.
- Angela Iannetta, Administrative Officer, 0131 313 6555.
- Carol Creamer, Receptionist / Admin, 0131 313 6500.
- Helen Gibson, Assistant Director – HR & Organisational Development, 0131 313 6647.
- Sharon Haxton, Group Co-ordinator, 0131 313 6504.
- Kate Lacka, HR Advisor, 0131 313 6547.
- Ian McCracken, Head of Human Resources, 0131 313 6597.
- Morag Muttitt, Assistant Human Resources Officer, 0131 313 6595.
- Douglas Kenmure, Senior Systems and Cyber Security Officer, 0131 313 6553.
- Laurence McDonald, Assistant Director, Information Systems, 0131 313 6535.
- Aleksander Stepien, Assistant ICT Support Officer, 0131 313 6508
- Richard Hancock, Assistant Director - Strategy, 0131 313 6645.
- Emma Hunnisett, Information Management and Governance Officer, 0131 313 6566.
- Angela Seymour, Clerk to the Council, 0131 313 6630.
Capital and Climate Change
Further information on the work of the Capital and Climate Change team
- Sarah Kirkpatrick, Assistant Director, 0131 313 6696.