Register of interests: Martin Fairbairn
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
Served as Chief Officer (on secondment) to the Glasgow Colleges’ Regional Board between May 2015 and April 2017
Receipt of fees from various churches on occasional engagement as relief organist
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Council or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than £25,000 or less than £25,000 but more than one per cent of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.
Daughter is a full-time student of the University of Glasgow (indirect).