Men in Early Years Seminar
Sharing best practice, celebrating the increasing diversity in the Early Years workforce.
Thursday 26 September 2019, 11am-4.30pm, Stirling Court Hotel.
The overall aims of the seminar will be:
- Sharing the positive diversity statistics of students studying ELC courses in college and with training providers.
- Sharing learning from the Men in Early Years Challenge Fund pilots at West Lothian College and Inverness College UHI.
- Championing activity from colleges and training providers who are working to improve diversity in the ELC workforce.
- Bringing together male ELC professionals to raise awareness of the growing population of male staff in the sector and explore ways to continue to support them once they begin their careers.
Download the provisional agenda [PDF], which will be finalised shortly.
Please use the online form below to register your place at this seminar. The closing date for registrations is 16 September 2019.
* Indicates required information
We will use your responses to organise this event, ask participants for feedback and send participants information packs.
For further information on how SFC uses personal information please see our privacy notice.
Click the Submit button to register your place for this event. You will be taken to a separate page which will be your confirmation of registering.
This seminar is a joint SFC, Scottish Government and Skills Development Scotland event.