Gillian Galloway register of interests
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Board or Committee member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
Head of Innovation and Technology Highlands and Islands Enterprise. In this role, I am HIE's nominated member in the following – Manufacturing SLG and the Interface Board.
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council's business.
I provide innovation advisory support (e.g. commercialisation, IP and funding advice) to academic bodies in the Highlands and Islands including SAMS and SRUC.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Board or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical).
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than 1% of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
Non-executive board member of UHI Inverness.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.