SFC review of University Innovation Fund 2019-2020
The University Innovation Fund (UIF) Review Group has been established to support the SFC-led review of the UIF approach in 2019-2020. The review will consider progress with the delivery of the UIF approach against the original vision and provide recommendations for improvement and enhancement. The Group is chaired by SFC Board member, Douglas Mundie and includes representatives from Universities Scotland RKEC, Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and PraxisAuril.
The review is expected to conclude in June 2020. SFC aims, pending the outcome of the review, to have any changes to the UIF in place for the AY2021/22 outcome agreement cycle.
Terms of Reference [PDF]
Review Group membership
- Morven Cameron (SFC RKEC, Highlands and Islands Enterprise).
- Dr Sean Fielding, (Chair of PraxisAuril and University of Exeter).
- Dr Alicia Greated (SFC RKEC and Heriot-Watt University).
- Dr Siobhán Jordan (SFC RKEC and Interface).
- Douglas Mundie (SFC Board & RKEC Member) [Chair].
- Alison Munro (SFC RKEC and Scottish Enterprise).
- Dr Pieter van de Graaf (Scottish Government).
- Dr Gillian Murray (US RKEC and Heriot-Watt University).
- Professor Neil Simco (US RKEC and University of the Highlands and Islands) .
David Lott, Universities Scotland (or substitute).
UIF Review Group meeting papers
Papers from the UIF Review Group meeting held on 7 May 2019