Shaping the common approach - management of co-creation and integration of workstreams
SFC will work in collaboration with the sector to develop the common approach to quality assurance and enhancement, through the project Steering Group, sector workshops, consultations with key stakeholders and sector groups and management of the workstreams.
This overarching workstream aims to:
- Maximise opportunities for shared learning, innovation and improvement across both sectors.
- Share mapping and practice to create common understanding of similarities and difference.
- Promote alignment of networks, forums, structures and processes to inform the development of the new common approach.
- Do the areas we have identified so far as key principles resonate as key areas in each sector?
- How can we best connect quality practitioners and educators across both sectors?
- Would tertiary networks enhance or diminish the distinctiveness and diversity of the sectors?
- How will the sectors organise and manage co-creation of future processes once the development phase is finished?
The lead agency for this workstream is the Scottish Funding Council.