Register of interests: Professor Irene McAra-McWilliam OBE
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Council member receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
Deputy Director Research and Innovation, Glasgow School of Art.
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council's business.
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Board or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical).
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than 1% of the total issued share value of the company.
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years.
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust.
Member of member of UUK Effectiveness and Efficiency in University Research Advisory Group.
Member of Advanced Care Research Centre Advisory Group, Edinburgh University.
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family.
Professor Lesley McAra, Director of the Edinburgh Futures Institute, University of Edinburgh.