Our offices have audio induction loops and, if you contact us before your visit, we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
SFC operates with hybrid working and our staff work between home and the office. The office reception’s opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-4pm. Visits outwith these hours should be arranged with the member of staff you are meeting.
We welcome correspondence in Gaelic and endeavour to respond in Gaelic, acknowledging receipt within 20 working days.
Tha sinn a’ cur fàilte air co-sgrìobhadh Gàidhlig agus nì sinn ar dìcheall freagairt innte, le bhith a’ toirt fios-freagairt an ceann 20 latha cosnaidh.
How to find us
SFC's office is on Haymarket Terrace, between Haymarket Station and Murrayfield Stadium. Our full postal address is Apex 2, 97 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5HD. Our shared meeting suite is in Apex 1, 99 Haymarket Terrace, next door to our office.
Make your journey green
We are committed to promoting more sustainable forms of transport for staff and visitors to reduce our negative impact on the environment. Where possible, please consider using public transport when visiting us:
- By cycle: we have secure bicycle parking at Apex 2.
- By foot from Haymarket railway station: leaving the station, turn left and walk west to Apex 2 which is a large glass building on the left. If you are walking to our office, use the walkit Edinburgh walking route planner to plan your route.
- By Tram: the nearest stop to SFC's office is at Haymarket Station. Please see the Edinburgh Trams website.
- By bus from the Airport: the Airlink bus service runs a frequent shuttle between the Airport and Edinburgh City Centre and stops at Haymarket. For further information see the Lothian Buses website.
- Bus service in Edinburgh: many Lothian bus services run and stop directly outside Apex 2, these include: 12, 26, 31 and x26.For further information see the Lothian Buses website.
- Park and ride: there are several park and ride facilities on the outskirts of Edinburgh. For more information please see the Edinburgh Park and Ride website.
- By car: on street metered parking is available in the area. Disabled parking can be organised by prior arrangement of at least one working day. If you are attending a meeting at our office please make your request known to the person organising the meeting. For other visitors this can be arranged by calling our reception on 0131 313 6500.
eduroam Wi-Fi at SFC
SFC provides a home and visited eduroam service. If you are visiting from another organisation using eduroam then you can also use eduroam at SFC.
At SFC eduroam is available on the ground floor of Apex 2. In addition to SFC eduroam is also provided at the following UK sites.
When your association or employment with your eduroam providing organisation ends please remove the eduroam Wi-Fi profile from your device.
SFC eduroam Wi-Fi access
- SSID: eduroam
- Access method: IEEE 802.1x
- Use your username and password provided by your organisation
It is your responsibility to protect your data and privacy while using eduroam. Your organisation will provide guidance where necessary.
Use of eduroam at SFC is governed by:
SFC can only advise on the operability of eduroam services in Apex 2. Your own organisation will advise of the operability of eduroam services at their sites.
Using our logo
Using the Scottish Funding Council logo whenever you are explaining or promoting your project to a wider audience helps to demonstrate the benefits that public funding has on further and higher education in Scotland.
The Scottish Funding Council logo is available for all types of printed and online uses.
Download our logo
You can download the SFC colour logo in PNG format with transparent background below (right-click on logo and select "Save image as")
Guidelines for using our logo
Please refer to the Scottish Funding Council logo guidelines [PDF]
Alternative formats of our logo are available by contacting us at email@example.com.