Save this page

How we operate: Complaints against colleges & universities

If you wish to make a complaint about a college or university you should use the college or university’s own complaints procedure in the first instance.

Banner image for About us site area

Complaints which cannot be resolved using procedures available within the college or university can be taken to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO)