Register of interests: Karen Watt
The Register of Interests provides information of any financial interest or other material benefit that a Council member or Director receives which might reasonably be thought by others to influence his or her actions.
1. Remunerated directorships
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession or other activity
3. Clients connected with the further and/or higher education sector or other aspects of the Council’s business
4. Significant gifts or hospitality arising from Board or Committee membership. (To be reported as soon as reasonably practical)
5. Significant shareholdings in a public company where the value is more than £25,000 or less than £25,000 but more than one per cent of the total issued share value of the company
6. Significant shareholdings in a private company which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
7. Public activity in support of a political party within the previous five years
8. Miscellaneous, for example, unremunerated posts, honorary positions and other connections which might give rise to a conflict of interest or trust
Trustee, Bank of Scotland Foundation
9. Relevant and known interests of spouse, partner and close family
- Husband is Associate Lecturer, The Open University and Teaching Fellow, University of Edinburgh.
- Son is undergraduate at University of Stirling.