Dedicated to making Scotland the best place in the world to learn, to educate, to research and to innovate
We have a staff of around 130 people. Specialties include financial analysis, strategy and policy development, outcome agreement management and statistics. We also have professional service teams in HR and ICT.
Chief Executive's Office
- Karen Watt, Chief Executive.
- Louisa Baker, Deputy Director, Governance & Planning/Secretary to the Board, 0131 313 6500.
- Ryan Bell, Deputy Director of People & Transformation, 0131 313 6513.
- Jules Davidson-Welch, Senior Business Manager, 0131 313 6500.
Contacting the Chief Executive's Office
- Carol Creamer, Receptionist / Admin, 0131 313 6500.
- Sarah Bennett, PA to the Chair and Chief Operating Officer, 0131 313 6620.
- Fiona Gray, PA to Chief Executive, 0131 313 6505.
- Helen Gibson, Assistant Director – HR & Organisational Development, 0131 313 6647.
- Ian McCracken, Head of Human Resources, 0131 313 6597.
- Audrey Chalmers, HR Advisor, 0131 313 6680.
- Kate Lacka, HR Advisor, 0131 313 6547.
- Sharon Haxton, Group Co-ordinator, 0131 313 6504.
- Morag Muttitt, Assistant Human Resources Officer, 0131 313 6595.
Access, Learning and Outcomes
Coherent Learning Provision | Regional Tertiary Pathfinders | Outcomes and Assurance | Learning and Quality | Student Interests, Access and Pathways | Work-based Learning and Skills Programmes
Finance | Funding | Institutional Sustainability and Capital | Environmental Sustainability | Funding & Analysis
Policy, Insight and Analytics
Policy and Analytics | External Affairs | Organisational Governance | Information Systems
Research and Innovation
Research | Innovation | Strategic activities | Environmental Sustainability
contactSCOTLAND-BSL connects Deaf BSL users throughout Scotland through a video relay service (VRS) with all of Scotland’s public authorities.
Unless specified, the standard email address format for SFC staff is first firstname.lastname@example.org.