Dedicated to making Scotland the best place in the world to learn, to educate, to research and to innovate
We have a staff of around 120 people. Specialties include financial analysis, strategy and policy development, outcome agreement management and statistics. We also have professional service teams in HR and ICT.
You can find out more about the work of each directorate and its staff contact details from the links below.
contactSCOTLAND-BSL connects Deaf BSL users throughout Scotland through a video relay service (VRS) with all of Scotland’s public authorities.
Emailing SFC staff
Unless specified, the standard email address format for SFC staff is first email@example.com.
Chief Executive's Office
Contacting the Chief Executive's Office
- Carol Creamer, Receptionist / Admin, 0131 313 6500.
- Sarah Bennett, PA to the Chair and Chief Operating Officer, 0131 313 6620.
- Fiona Gray, PA to Chief Executive, 0131 313 6505.
- Sinéad Griffin, Business Manager, 0131 313 6670.
- Ryan Bell, Deputy Director of People & Transformation, 0131 313 6513.
- Audrey Chalmers, HR Advisor, 0131 313 6680.
- Helen Gibson, Assistant Director – HR & Organisational Development, 0131 313 6647.
- Sharon Haxton, Group Co-ordinator, 0131 313 6504.
- Kate Lacka, HR Advisor, 0131 313 6547.
- Ian McCracken, Head of Human Resources, 0131 313 6597.
- Morag Muttitt, Assistant Human Resources Officer, 0131 313 6595.
Access, Learning and Outcomes
Access | Learning and Quality | Skills | Outcome Agreement process, regional and institution lead contacts
Finance | Institutional Sustainability and Capital | Environmental Sustainability | Funding & Analysis | Human Resources
Policy, Insight and Analytics
Policy and Analytics | External Affairs | Organisational Governance | Information Systems
Research and Innovation
Research | Innovation | Strategic activities | Environmental Sustainability