Care-Experienced National Policy Group
The Care-Experienced National Policy Group (CENPG) meets three times a year to ensure that SFC achieves its targets as set out in the National Ambition for Care-Experienced Students.
The CENPG’s remit includes:
- Evaluating and driving progress on the National Ambition.
- Advising on interventions required to achieve the National Ambition.
- Advising on the current interventions in place to support the national ambition including the SFC Care-Experience Bursary.
- Making recommendations for 2023 onwards.
- Sharing information, updates and feedback both into and out of the Care- Experience Community of Practice.
Group embership includes representatives from stakeholder groups like Who Cares? Scotland, CELCIS and SAAS, Care-Experienced Regional Forum Leads, and college Care-Experienced practitioners.
CENPG meeting papers
Papers from the group's meeting are available on request. Please contact Carina Macritchie, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.