EMA Data Portal
The Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) Data Portal is a secure site for colleges to make their monthly educational maintenance allowance data returns.
FES-ONLINE TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE
The Scottish Funding Council has made the difficult decision to take the SFC FES-Online (and related) systems offline on Wednesday 8th June at 18:00 due to essential technical maintenance. The systems will be offline until this is concluded. Please be assured that this is taking top priority within SFC.
The systems which will be affected by this are:
- FES-Online (the upload and reporting of college data system).
- EMA-Online (the upload of EMA information system).
- SecureSend (secure data transfer system).
- INFACT (online self-service data platform).
- IRIS (enables SFC to create reports from HESA Student submissions which the institutions use to QA their submissions).
Users likely to be affected:
- FES-Online (college MIS staff).
- EMA-Online (college student support staff).
- Securesend (college/university/other agencies/Scottish Government).
- INFACT (Scottish Government/internal SFC/anyone).
- IRIS (SFC for university QA use).
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause and would appreciate your patience as we work through this. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Kenny Wilson or Scott Montgomery.