Review Programme Board
The Programme Board members are:
- Karen Watt (Chair), Chief Executive, SFC.
- Martin Boyle, Director of Policy, Insight & Analytics, SFC.
- Dr Stuart Fancey, Director of Research & Innovation, SFC.
- Lorna MacDonald, Director of Finance, SFC.
- Dr Richard Armour, member of the Court (Council) of Heriot-Watt University.
- Tracy Black, Director of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) Scotland.
- Sarah Davidson, Chief Executive, Carnegie Trust.
- Lorna Gibbs, Director of Advanced Learning and Science, Scottish Government.
- Scott McLarty, Vice-Chair of Enterprise & Skills Strategic Board, Spirit AeroSystems (Senior Vice-President).
- Grant Ritchie, former Principal, Dundee & Angus College.
- Professor Petra Wend, former Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Queen Margaret University.
Terms of Reference
Review Programme Board – Terms of Reference [PDF]
29 July 2020 [PDF] |
26 August 2020 [PDF] | 30 October 2020 [PDF]