Pathfinders Tertiary National Advisory Board
The Pathfinders National Advisory Board (NAB) consists of experts from across tertiary education, academic and civil society, key employers, and beyond. Drawing on their experience in Scotland and elsewhere, they will play a key role in shaping our work as it progresses.
- Karen Watt (Chair) - Chief Executive, Scottish Funding Council.
- Robin Ashton - Vice Principal - Curriculum and Quality Enhancement, Glasgow Kelvin College.
- Chris Brodie - Director of Regional Skills Planning, Skills Development Scotland.
- Gillian Doherty - Chief Commercial Officer, University of Strathclyde.
- Kirsty Evans - Associate Director, UK Education and Skills Funding Agency.
- Linda Hanna - Chair, Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC).
- Professor Colm Harmon - personal Chair in Applied Economics & Vice-Principal Students, University of Edinburgh.
- Mhairi Harrington OBE - Scottish Funding Council Board member.
- Professor Ewart Keep - Chair in Education, Training and Skills at the Department of Education, Oxford University, and Scottish Funding Council Board member.
- Gavin Lee - Director of Strategic Planning, University of the West of Scotland.
- Gerry Lyons - Head of Service, Glasgow City Council, ADES.
- Jane Martin - Managing Director of Innovation and Investment, Scottish Enterprise.
- Professor Ron McQuaid - Professor of Work and Employment, University of Stirling.
- Professor Chris Millward - Professor of Education Practice, University of Birmingham.
- Sara Rae - Director Business & Enterprise, West College Scotland.
- Professor Neil Simco - Interim Deputy Principal (Tertiary and Research), University of the Highlands and Islands.
Papers from the NAB meeting held on 28 March 2023.
Papers from the NAB meeting held on 6 December 2022.
Papers from the NAB meeting held on 4 October 2022.